2006-01-28

conversely...

I can't say how thankful I am for the people who are involved in my life these days... I feel overwhelmed sometimes just thinking about what a blessing they are... I really couldn't imagine a better situation... having friends we actually feel a need to get in touch with when we haven't seen them for a few days, having friends who will just stop by and hang out for a bit, have dinner with us, friends who understand us and love us even though, frankly, we're all a bit fucked up, and all pretty weird in our own ways :) But you know, you don't have to have it all together to love someone... or else we'd all be pretty lonely... maybe that misconception is why we're all so lonely down here on earth... because we get fooled into thinking that we have to be perfect to love someone else... and then we never get around to it. Well, I could write a lot about that, but I'm kinda tired right now and don't really feel like it, so I'm not going to :) Ha ha ha! Foo to you and your children and your childrens' children and your childrens' childrens' children... and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment