2006-11-08

donald rumsfeld

as a memorial of Rumsfeld announcing his resignation as Defense Secretary, here are some quotes from his time in office:

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"Needless to say, the President is correct. Whatever it was he said."

"[Osama bin Laden is] either alive and well or alive and not too well or not alive."

"Once in a while, I'm standing here, doing something. And I think, 'What in the world am I doing here?' It's a big surprise."

"This is fantastic! I've got a laser pointer! Holy mackerel!"

"Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that."

No comments:

Post a Comment