2007-09-11

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my lovely wife Patrina :) So, I guess I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself, and then tag 7 of you, in hope that you will do the same... (I don't even know if I know 7 more people who she didn't just tag... we'll see) :) Anyway, feel free to decline if you don't want to do this, but otherwise, it'd be fun to hear a few tidbits about you all as well :) Feel free to leave comments on this post with things too if you feel so inclined, even if you weren't tagged :)


  1. I play word games in my head and make up new words and mix up existing ones into all kinds of craziness, which then sometimes comes out my mouth, to the astonishment and confusion of anyone nearby.

  2. I also like to just spout random words at random times. This also tends to be confusing for people nearby.

  3. Like my wife, I tend to feel that there is personality in everything, and we talk to our car and tell her she does a good job, and tell her goodnight before we go inside, and we snuggle the teddy bear and talk to trees and other kinds of "silly" things. I think it makes a difference.

  4. I have a very deep desire for personal connection with people... therefore one of the saddest things for me is people who retreat within themselves and never come out. I know everyone (and myself very notably included) needs time alone, but it makes me sad when someone won't let themselves be known. I agree with the little prince, that most people only want to know about another person, but not to actually know them, and that's sad.

  5. I apparently smell like celery :)

  6. I have no space bubble. You can stick your fingers in my ears, my nose, whatever, it doesn't bother me. I will respect yours though. Mostly :) And if you don't have one either, I'll be very very happy :)

  7. I am generally a rather slow, methodical thinker and write much more fluidly and eloquently than I speak (I think). It's not that I speak poorly, but it might take me half a conversation before I sort out what I want to say :) Well, that's most of the time. Then there's the rare moments when I get really excited about something and can't stop talking. I'm also very shy with people I don't know... and very NOT shy with people I do know.



Tagged (I could only come up with 5 that haven't just been tagged elsewhere):

  1. Alina

  2. Mae Jane

  3. Vanessa Valencia at A Fanciful Twist

  4. Marc Peter

  5. Niki Hawthorne



Rules of the Game :

  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

  2. Share 7 facts about YOU: some random, some weird...all devastatingly interesting.

  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

  4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if I would ever get tagged. I've been seeing a lot of this going around blogs lately. I'll answer the questions later when I get a chance, but I know for a fact I don't have 7 people to tag (at least, not 7 people who haven't already been tagged by someone else). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! Okay, I will try to come up with some terribly interesting things about myself.... Hmmmm.. okay.. next blog post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your number seven also applies to me, as well as my husband. :) Well....for that matter number 3 also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a fabulous writer! I stumbled onto your blog, but will be back for sure. My husband is the one who keeps himself hidden from the world, I like you use too many words to convey a simple thought, lol.

    ReplyDelete