2007-11-14

my hair is not symmetrical

I've realized recently, more than ever, that I have certain spots of my hair on either side that behave quite differently to the corresponding spot on the other side. Since it is supposed that humans find symmetry attractive, particularly in facial features (hair is close to the face), I suppose this does not bode well for me. Especially since my ears are also not even, it seems like one is a bit lower than the other. If I trim my sideburns so that they are equal length, they don't line up at the same place on my ears, I have to trim one a bit shorter. My hairdresser has noticed this same phenomenon. Anyway, I hope you will all love me despite the lack of symmetry which seems to plague my head :) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. i love your cute lopsided little face. :)

    ReplyDelete