2008-05-05

a fun surprise...

So, I mentioned a few posts back that I had something else I wanted to tell, but that I was waiting... well, the moment has come! I got to model some men's sock garters and socks for Sock Dreams! Yay! The sock garters can be seen here (the Maroon with thin blue and white stripes variety are me).

The socks I'm wearing in that picture are the ones I modeled, but the store item for the socks isn't up yet, so if you like them, keep an eye out in the near future, as they should be showing up on the site soon :)

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Those rock! But, I'll have to wait for some girlie non-leather ones to appear. How in the world did you end up with that gig? Neat! =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if you look at their site, they have a bunch of other not-so-manly sock garters as well, take a peek!

    My lovely wife Trina works for Sock Dreams, which is how I got the gig :) Lucky me! (both for having Trina and getting the gig) :)

    ReplyDelete