2008-05-19

Sunday Brunch

This Sunday we got up and the house was bright with sun streaming in the windows, and the air outside was cool (compared to the stifling almost hundred degree weather the day before), and we threw all the windows open, and invited Theresa over, and her and Linda and Trina and I made brunch.

We had bread from New Seasons and Grand Central Bakery, plain yogurt, Bonne Maman strawberry preserves (both for the bread and the yogurt), a wonderful, creamy, brie-like cheese from Le Fromager d'Affinois, soft-boiled eggs, and fresh peaches, nectarines, raspberries and strawberries from New Seasons, plus strawberry Dilmah tea with cream and sugar. All of this was decorated with some lovely gerbera daisies we had procured from Trader Joe's. Ok, enough talking and on to the pictures :)





















6 comments:

  1. oh man... that looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a lovely little brunch it was! Thanks for having me over,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so after-work/post workout hungry right now, I want to rip into your blog with my teeth... except I'd screw up my laptop & there's the whole electrocution thing to consider...

    looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not to mention ripping the fabric of my blog to pieces! and who knows, you might just find the string that winds through the entire internet, and unravel the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I go to visit you two, we have to have a brunch!! I LOVE brunch!!!! What a beautiful time!! Looks like a B&B!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, come! Really! We'll have brunch and listen to beautiful music and drink tea and it will be wonderful! :) Just call before you arrive so we can make a trip to the store for the food! :)

    ReplyDelete