2008-06-25

early birthday...

well, I don't mention it as much on my blog as I do to people in person, but I have amazing parents in many many different ways. they are actually some of our closest friends, and we love being with them. anyway, this year for my birthday, they decided to sort of surprise me by buying me an early present. (I say sort of surprise me, because they told me they were going to get it for me, I just didn't expect them, at that point, to buy it for me, and especially not early). You may remember it if you read my blog often, I posted about it a while back - it's the Electra Amsterdam Classic 3-Speed, in black. So far, I love it. I've ridden it to work twice now, and it's done fantastic - I actually make it to and from work quicker than when I take the bus. So, without further ado - here it is!











4 comments:

  1. That bike is so cool! It looks perfect for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing bike! I bet it rides well. Enjoy!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my dream bike - I've been coveting the same model in blue for quite some time now. Enjoy it - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so awsome to see someone with an Electra! The 2 guys that started that company live in my town. They are so much fun. Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete