2008-09-23

more about my commute to work...

The weather in Portland is starting to become increasingly wonderful - today on my commute to work I had to wear a sweater and a blazer, and my hands were nice and cold by the time I got to the tram on the south waterfront. I decided to take a couple short videos of different parts of my commute, so you all could see what the streets and such look like around where I'm riding the most. There are some busier sections than what you'll see here, but I didn't feel comfortable taking video, as I wanted both hands to ride with.



Down Clinton Street to 26th:



More of Clinton, down to 21st:



Going over the Ross Island Bridge:



Some photos:

From Miscellaneous Portland Pictures

From Miscellaneous Portland Pictures

From Miscellaneous Portland Pictures

Down by the tram station on the south waterfront, there are always a lot of bikes parked:

From Miscellaneous Portland Pictures

From Miscellaneous Portland Pictures

From Miscellaneous Portland Pictures

Sometimes you have to get creative in order to get your coffee from the coffee shop up the tram without spilling it :)

From Biking

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... what about Brett? That's kind of bikey, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete