2008-09-12

shaving cream, and other things...

So, you may remember a few posts back I mentioned that I had ordered the Pre de Provence shaving cream at New Seasons. Well, it finally came in, and I used it for the first time this morning.

I have to say, the scent is wonderful - it is indeed sage scented (though it doesn't say so on the packaging). It's a very natural, slightly sweet, earthy kind of smell, and it produces quite a nice lather with the brush.

Also, an update on the double-edged razor I've been using now for a few weeks. It definitely requires a bit more technique than the multi-blade cartridge razors to get a good shave, and I've gotten to the point now where I can get as close of a shave with it as with the Gillette Mach 3 or Fusion, except for this one little spot under my chin... we'll get it eventually. The great thing is that after shaving with the double-edge razor, I have almost no skin irritation, whereas after shaving with the Mach 3 or the Fusion, my neck especially would be really irritated, and cologne would sting like mad. Also nice is that I've actually cut myself less with the double-edged razor than I typically did with the Mach3 or Fusion.

Well, there you have it. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment