2008-10-21

a foggy morning...

This morning was beautiful and foggy, and as I got out the door a wee bit earlier than usual, it was still rather dark when I left - so I had to flip on the old generator headlight and head into the fog.

From Miscellaneous Portland Pictures

It was a fantastic ride, as I love the cold air and the fog and the city looked so beautiful. There were a lot of bikers out, more than usual, for whatever reason. I can't imagine why so many of them were wearing shorts, however, seeing as it was probably about 40 degrees out. Crazy people.

From Miscellaneous Portland Pictures

Here's a little video of part of my ride, set to one of my songs. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I do believe that foggy mornings are the best kind of morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like England most mornings, except the house's are smaller :-)

    ReplyDelete