2009-03-06

Fathoms of fluffy fog (an example of alliteration) :)

This morning we had some crazy fog in Portland. Going up the tram it looked like we were flying up above the actual clouds, it was so thick. I love fog, it's one of my favorite weather conditions :) Here are a few pictures I took on my way in to work.

Foggy Morning

Foggy Morning

Foggy Morning

Foggy Morning

Foggy Morning

Foggy Morning

Foggy Morning

Foggy Morning

In other news, it appears that Whole Foods "will divest 19 former Wild Oats stores that were closed, 12 operating Wild Oats stores, one operating Whole Foods store, and Wild Oats' trademarks and other intellectual property" to settle a government antitrust lawsuit against them regarding the shady acquisition of Wild Oats and circumstances surrounding.

Yay for businesses that actually carry out *legal* business practices.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice shots... I like 3333671660 in particular. The contrast looks great.

    ReplyDelete