2011-02-21

My own closet

We had previously had a vanity in our bedroom that was lightly used except to hold some of Trina's jewelry and had just a few little things in the small drawers. We decided what would be more useful for us, is to expand on the small closet space we have, and replace the vanity with a wardrobe. So, I now have my own closet!

My own closet

It's a 1920's or 1930's art-deco wardrobe. It is almost exactly as wide as the vanity was, and shallower, so it fits into the same space well, but provides us a more useful space to store things, and it's pretty :)

22

And, it was another opportunity to clean things out, assess what we really needed/wanted to keep, and then get rid of a few things, and re-arrange the others in a more useful/decorative way. It's nice being able to use some of our clothing (hats, scarves, etc) and some of Trina's jewelry as decoration, at the same time as conveniently arranging it in our room.

My own closet

And now I have all my clothes in one spot, including my neckties and belts, and the wardrobe even has a small lock with a little key, that still works :)

My own closet

My own closet

Well, that's all for today :) Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Labai graži spinta. Ir raktas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. danguolesan: Labai ačiū! Man labai patinka seni raktai, ir šitas raktas labai mielas. Ačiū už komentarą :)

    ReplyDelete